Monday, June 13, 2011

I've been spending some time over at D+X institutes role play site.
here's the link to my latest thread, if you are a member:
http://www.d-and-x.net/dandx/index.php/topic,4396.new.httml
I also spent a lot of time riding my bike and working out
so I didn't have much time for the blog today.

Jennifer is also new there and seems to be spending
some time there too.   So I decided to do this stamp
using Jennifers' avatar, just to see if she still reads this blog.
(Hi Jennifer!) -to everone else, this is a very small blog, read
by very few people, and I really don't mean to be sexist here,
it's just meant as a gag between two guys at a role play site.

So here's a good long cap rerun to conceal how little
time I actually spent on this blog today (nobody
will be the wiser!





Take Care

Samantha

3 comments:

  1. Hey! ^_^ I am still reading the blog Sweetie and I love the stamp! I bet all of the School girls and os girls would love to see them selfs on a stamp. Perfect symbols of sex, and getting licked and sticky all over the world... *giggle*

    Pc is giving me a little bit of hell, but I think I'm on the right path to getting it fixed. I see you have a new follower and that's great! ^_^ Thank you so much for the picture! Saved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure "getting licked and
    sticky all over..." is going to be
    the best joke I hear all day, so thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh, when it cums to sex puns, I'm pretty good. *giggle*

    Glad you liked it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete