Thursday, June 9, 2011

One last cheap shot.  Actually I wanted to work on some
artsy-craftsy photoshop stuff from Caplin's "Art & Design" book
and I wanted to modify it in some way so I came up with
the idea, and Weiner was just a natural target.

I've all ready said the whole thing is a joke, but once you go around
lying like that, you're fair game, even if you are sort of cute.

I highly reccommend Caplin books if you're serious about
captioning in CS5 - start with "How to Cheat in Photoshop" though
("Art & Design" is more advanced and "100% Photoshop" is pretty
hard core - also good is "Smashing Photoshop CS5" by
Sue Jenkins  they're available at bookstores in the computer
section)

Anyways I want to clarify from yesterdays drunken post - that
my female voice, while it needs a lot of work is not as bad as
that recording would indicate here's proof:



Still job hunting, have a maybe (that would require a relocation),
a definite (so they say but not until next month) , and a likely lead
on an interview - if you're thinking "keep looking girl"
I'd agree 100% but I am really starting to think that my
days as 24/7/365 boy are numbered.  I hope so.

otherwise, I got nothing, so a couple reruns:
one a cheap shot at a Republican who also deserved it at the time:






anyways,
Take Care

Samantha

PS- a new follower!  Hi. - this is a very strange blog to follow, you know that don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment