Tuesday, June 7, 2011


The whole Weiner "Profiles in Cowardice" episode reached the point
that OK, I have to comment on this.

I do not like non-monogomous relationships, but there are
enormnous similarities between the Gay bar culture that I
associate with and Congress (of course slightly more people
in a Gay bar are actually Gay, but in terms of multiple sex
partners, I would not be suprised to learn that Congressmen
come out on top for that, and let's be honest, nowhere near 100%
of the people participating in casual sex at a Gay bar are
actually Gay they would gladly "go Congressional" if they had
that Power).

It is accepted that Congressmen (I am totally gender biased on
this and do feel Congresswomen can be largely excluded from this)
will use their position and power to obtain sex with young
attractive single women -in fact learning how to find and then
take advantage of a naive young thing, and then casually toss her aside
when you've finished is an important and essential job skill - look at
all the voters who have to get drawn into the Congressmen's sincerce
open honest "I believe in America, I will support you, I feel your pain"
I mean they have to deliver this Bullshit, and wake up the next morning
and kick us out of bed, too, and be discrete about the real Mistress
( like the Student Loan Credit Collectors and other politically well
heeled groups) that they will actually (but discreetly) support.

And of course Weiner engaged in Twitter sex, which is not actually
sex.   I mean OK sure he was mastrubating in his hotel room while
he was sending these Twitters, but is the "crime" he commited and
is embarrassed about mastrubation - of course it is -this is the
level of debate in Congress and the Media - some guy will ruin his
career by lying about the fact that he's whacking off in a hotel room.

Seriously this is childish - I will proudly admit - I have whacked off
in every hotel room I've ever slept in. Assuming I never go through
with things that make that impossible, I will keep my record
alive and whack off at every hotel I ever sleep in  in the future
(note: Motel 6 be warned, I'm coming) . 

This is the fundemental problem when it comes to support for the
LGBT movement - the people who are making the laws, that are in
Congress supporting your life affirming decisions, your fight
against STD's your calls for equality and marriage, serving openly
and honorably in the military, your struggles with non-standard gender
roles in the work place these things take courage, and commitment but
you are relying on cowards who can't even admit that they got caught
whacking off, or get caught trying to take advantage of people. They
have power, but they believe in nothing (except not getting caught)
Weiner got caught - fuck him - the Democrats need to make
him resign, Pelosi needs to cast his aside - but do you really believe
these people will support you when you make a stand based on
courage and concience?
Seriously?


Oops! I forgot the reruns:


No comments:

Post a Comment