Saturday, September 10, 2011



hey,

Things have been tough, but I'm working full time now,
and I've finally summoned the courage to start going
out in public. It'd be nice if I was more petite, and
looked more feminine, but I kind of have to work
with what I was born with. Of course just because I have
the courage to do it, doesn't mean I've actually done it,
but I've been so very very poor that there was no way
I could spend money on anything but getting by.
That's going to change starting with the paycheck
I just cashed.

Of course I have to buy all the stuff,
so it won't be until the October or November meeting
of the local cross dressing club when I do this, but it's time,
and I really personally feel that this is who I am, and if
I present myself as a man all day that's fine, but not all the
time. That's just not healthy. I can't do that all the time
any more. So I'm not going to be posting here very often,
but occasionally, if I have something new to write about,
which won't be that often, but when something actually
happens, I'll post it.

Mostly I'm over at D+X. stop by and say hi.

I took the photo at the Arboreteum in Chanhassesen, MN and photoshopped it
to make it look like a watercolor.  I think it came out really nice



I'm using these two in current D+X threads

 goofing off in photoshop




kind of a silly caption -I really didn't think he deserved the treatment he got,
but generically every Congressman should be publically humiliated, and he's
on that list, so he deserved it not for Twittering though.





those are some some more photoshop artsy stuff I've been doing for fun



and here trying to capture a couple artists style using photoshop without any photo

a couple more D+X images I've worked on


This blog is supposed to be fun and interesting and it's really cool if you left a comment
so I know what you liked, or didn't like or would like to see (except for pictures of
naked guys or stuff like that:)



this would be me in makeup. I did the makeover using the Taaz.com free makeover,
and I'm going to be buying the makeup and trying it out in real life when it arrives,
so hopefully I won't look like a clown when I go out in public.



Take Care,

Stacy Wilderness

No comments:

Post a Comment