Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I think I'm going to lay low

Well there's some good news and some bad news - got a call back from the
Attorney and they're going to petition the Court to reinstate my drivers license,
so that's cool

I had to do it over the phone because I had to take the truck to the shop,
so yeh, I'm having a run of it lately.  But while I'm waiting to hear what's
wrong, I'm vacuuming my room (stop laughing, it has to get done doesn't it?)
and I'm going to go ahead and post my first annual Thanksgiving Caption!

Basically, I'm kinda thinking tonight I'm just going to pour some Bailey's on ice,
put "The King and I" on the DVD, and curl up with my dog, and see if I can
lay low and wait until this ill wind blows over.

Anyways, I did this caption this morning, it's one of those where you wake up with
something in mind, grab a pen and 10 minutes later you're done, then as I took
a shower I figured out what background I wanted, and the little gag in the corner,
so the whole thing took me maybe an hour -but it's a good caption, especially
for this Thanksgiving:


No comments:

Post a Comment