Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Never pay a speeding ticket in cash

Never pay a speeding ticket in cash! I found out the hard way that the City Clerks
steal the money, and when you go to renew your driving license some guy tells you
"Did you know your license has been revoked?" and of course, like the dead beat
scoff law that I am, I'm saying  "No, what do you mean, etc, etc" -so that's how my
day went.

Fortunately, I kept the receipt, but I thought I'd paid by credit card or check, so
it took me 5 hours to finally find it (as you may have figured out my "filing system" is
an absolute disaster).  But I get to go over to the Police Dept  tomorrow and call these
people out for being a bunch of crooks -I'm really PO'd about it - I could have been
pulled over and thrown in jail for the expired license, and I really don't want to spend
a night in jail with a bunch of drug addicts and rapists
(no offense to the drug addicts and rapists reading this - Hi guys.)

None-the-less, I did work on my new avatar, as promised.  It took about three hours,
and I really like how it turned out - this is a lot closer to what I think of when I
hear "sexy picture" -holding hands as the sun sets, the couple fading into the mist,
for their eventual union under the stars, so yeh, I like how it turned out:
(It would be so easy to interpret this as the girl being a spirit emerging from
the guy.  That's probably why I gravitated to this specific color/filter combination,
but the original drawing is clearly a pretty transvestite and a handsome naked
guy holding hands, if you go back to the last post)



and a couple bonus book covers - generally silliness -I do get a kick out of
"men were coming in, but they weren't coming out" at the Transvestite Club,
but I will admit "they weren't coming out" may not have been the best word
choice
 and yes, it does say: when "she" isn't a he (because that would be so disappointing)

No comments:

Post a Comment