Monday, November 29, 2010

Special Sports Edition


"Blonde -Me", because let's be honest,
there are mornings when you would really,
really, really like to forget what you did
last night


So I was added to Femur's link page yesterday,
and a whole bunch of new people visited this
site - so Hi, and thanks Femur.

Of course, after being added to the "Caption Blogs" section,
I put up a Visa card for "Sam's Really Fun Bank" yesterday,
and a box of "Blonde-Me" today -neither of which is a caption.
Boy, to do I get off on the wrong foot.

Here's the front of the box, before the perspective distortion.
That's a steering wheel she's holding on to. The poor little thing's
slumped behind the steering wheel of her car in the driveway and
she's just waking up the next morning, and like it says, she would
really like to forget last night.  [of course, I don't really think blondes
are more spacey and forgetful than anyone else, but some girls do
dye their hair blond so they can "act" really dopey]



Bear with me, because I am posting some special
sports edition captions. Yes, actual captions today!
(yeh I'm trying to appeal to that male demographic
with these sports captions- Hi Guys!, Go Vikes!)




The person I sent this to (at Rachel'sHaven) had made a reference
to a "Gordie Howe Hat Trick" as a goal, an assist, and a fight -
she then wondered what an Ice Girl Hat Trick was -
A hug, a kiss, and a trip to the locker room with one of the guys after the
game - so that's the Ice Girl "Hat Trick" beng referred to.


Well I  hope you come back

No comments:

Post a Comment