Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's sort of like driving drunk, only with pictures

So, I'm new to this blogging and as I re-read the last post it occurs to me
this blog is sort of like driving drunk, only with pictures  (and words).
To reiterate, this blog is about TV/TG themed pictures, and some of the creative
and technical side of creating my pictures ("artwork", if you'll permit me that term)
in photoshop.  It's not about speeding tickets, so let me get this out of the way
and move on:

I've calmed down from yesterday, I'm not going to go storming into the Police
Department and raise a stink because some government employee stole my money.
It happens - it happens all too frequently, and that is truly unfortunate, but I have
the receipt. I need to just take care of it and get on to the important things in my
life.  Let's be honest - I have enough problems all ready (and that's not self-pity).
I'm going to get my drivers license un-reinstated, I'm going to write a letter
documenting this to Sen. Al Franken, and then "wipe the dust of my feet" as the
Bible so aptly puts it.

So I've beens sleeping since the last post, which means I'm just going to have to
pull something out of my secret stash of Photoshop captions that you haven't
seen yet, and pretend that it's new - are you ready......

My Newest Captions!

I was trying to show-off a bit in this picture, combining several captions, light effects
and trasformtions.  But when I look at it it seems a little cold and desperate - there's
a human connection missing (which is what happens when you try to show-off)
Still, technically, it is impressive what you can do in Photoshop



There's a really funny line in this note, which is sort of in bad taste.  I won't spoil it for you,
I'm just giving you a little warning:



 Fighting for Truth, Justice, and the American Way, and a peek up his girls' skirt


Hi Helen!

No comments:

Post a Comment