Saturday, November 27, 2010

Like nobody knows the difference




So, anyways I've got this really odd string of luck going.
I took my dog to a different dog park today, and some
other dog jumps on top of her and attacks her! The owners
are this older couple who stand there watching my dog
being attacked. So I run over and break it up, and start
looking for wounds, which is tough because she's a long
haired breed. While I'm doing this, they are yelling that
my dog attacked there's etc.  So eventually the Police get
involved and it turns out that their dog has attacked other
dogs, where as mine is a show dog, so she's like a big
fluff ball with legs, but she's trained for Conformation
and Agility, there's is "controlled" by an electronic
shock collar -I mean who are you going to believe?
Luckily she has so much hair that no damage was done,
but what kind of jackass do you have to be to tell the
Police that your out-of-control hunting dog was attacked
by a fluffy little fur ball show dog, and think that nobody's
going to know the difference. 
Hey, friends, lying is for cowards,
I'm not going to go waving anybody's banners, I'm just saying,

So anyways on to the captions - I did two today, each one took
about an hour, not as good as yesterdays, which is still way cooler.
I probably should say something about them, instead of talking
about my dog -What kind of way is this to run a blog?
you are right, of course,next time I'll try to do better

2 comments:

  1. your dog sounds cute. ^_^ Sorry to hear you had that little run in. It can be a really crazy world.

    Nice captions too! not sure which one I like better, the first one is a little naughty, but the 3rd is kinda cute and funny.

    The 2nd one is nice, but i like it's style, feels like a little banner or avatar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer, my girl is fine. She's adorable, but she's a Tomboy, and a little
    bit of a tease really, she runs up to the boy dogs, and tries to get them to chase her around,
    I have no idea where she gets that from (wink).
    Hi guys, go Vikes!

    The first one is very much in the style of
    Andy Warhol of course, and besides being a
    great artist and a genius, he was very open
    to the GLBT scene - as a spectator, not a participant, but still, when you see his work, there is something about it, that you just
    know this artist was on our side. Can I add-
    Talking Art with Jennifer "Very Exciting!"
    Thanks, Samantha1

    ReplyDelete