Sunday, April 1, 2012




I went to the church as a volunteer selling Bingo tickets between games
 and that was kind of fun.  A young girl about 8 was there with her parents,
and she asked me why I was dressing as a woman and I said because
 it was fun,  Don't you think being a girl is fun? she thought I was a little weird

But anyways I was at the church for about 5 hours all told, and sold a
few tickets, then since I was all ready dressed up and in Minneapolis,
I headed over to the 90's for the drag show bumped into a few people
I knew and  met a nice young lady who gave me her number, she has a
couple of gay friends she says I should meet, but I might call her anyways
and ask for some help in dressing and presenting myself in a more ladylike
way - it seems like other people I know are getting help on that and I'm
on my own, and it's a lot harder that way.  I left the bar about 1 or so,
it was still pretty crowded and noisy, but I wasn't meeting anyone else
(the girl left with her girlfriends earlier)

so it was a fun night and it sort of convinced me to abandon the online
correspondence with the one guy, I mean I take all the effort to get
dressed up and go out and struggle with meeting real live people and
not sit there texting someone on my phone and whacking off, or whatever
he's doing, he's certainly not "wooing" me or wowing me, so onwards.

I had a corset on and I ended up wearing it for about 10 hours by the time
I finally got home and took it off, I haven't been wearing a corset, except
when I do drag, but I kind of like wearing it, at least occasionally.

Church today, I might wear some girl pants, low boots, no false boobs,
no wig! (my natural hair is thinning at the top, but I'm not bald by,
so It'll be a short strawberry blond boy cut style -I'll put some mousse in
to make it look fuller -but kind of an androgynous look -because I'll still
wear the girdle and full makeup and nail polish and carry a purse -
it's something different - I'll go walk around the lakes and see how it  feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment