Monday, May 30, 2011


So the question arose about my outfit for Pride. I was thinking something tasteful'
like this:
on second thought, maybe not - I'll wear my new shorts and a t-shirt with
from one of the Blues performers I really enjoy, and be fully in guy mode
(undercover). 

I've been having fun with the role play over at D+X Institute, but I'm a little
dissapointed about how little resistance Stacy Wilderness put up about
being turned into a girl - I mean it was like she wanted it to happen or
something - not very realistic- oh well.....

I bumped into a guy who I hadn't seen in about a year, and when I told
him I'd lost 50 pounds, he was like "at least!" , so that was nice.
He's straight and married and all that, so it wasn't like there was any
ulterior motive, so I thought that was fun.  Sunday was a good day,
I'm playing really good, and church was interesting - on the one hand
they are very sincerce and committed and older people who really are
very nice and do help each other out, which is really how a Christian
community following the Word would act - on the other hand, there's
like a dream catcher on the ceiling and the mission statement is like
"groovy, man, far-out" - like an enviro-peace-thing - so the ritual
part wasn't "speaking" to me , but they did seem genuine and nice
and more open to me than I was to them, so I'll probably try a couple
other churches over the next month, and attend another service
here at some point.

Anyways it stopped raining so I'm going to take a bike ride
(I guy took a video at a jam that included me playing a solo,
wearing shorts, and I was like my God my legs are big
(you can see all the muscles and everything) - but I'll
have to live with that, as long as I don't bulk up in the
shoulders and arms it's like that's what pants suits and
heavy-duty industrial strength pantyhose is for

so a couple re-runs:

Take care,

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment