Tuesday, March 13, 2012



Having recently decided to start dating women, for the eminently practical
reason that when I'm at the Gay bars I'm consistently getting hit on by
women and the guys totally ignore me, and because I like being around
women and talking to women about clothes and things, so why not.  It could
be fun, I mean it's not like I'm trying to fool anyone, I'm dressed up,
I'm wearing makeup, a wig, a dress, high heels, I'm in a Gay bar, occasionally
a cute guy will look my way and I'll smile at him, - I mean seriously if she
can't put these subtle clues together and figure out that I might actually
be Gay, well I can't be held responsible for that.
But it really is not in my nature to cheat on someone and I'd tell her if
I found myself attracted to someone else to the point that I'd do
something physical with him (or her now that I'm straight) and that's
assuming the relationship lasted longer than the briefest encounter,
and let's be honest -I'm not really sure how well I'd sexually satisfy a
heterosexual woman - it hasn't really come up,. but I'd give it the
old college try.  I figure it's the least I could do - I mean here are
all these pretty young friendly girls and the guys are ignoring them
and I'm dressed up all pretty and the girls see how pretty I look and the
guys are too dense and they're ignoring me too, and someone has to
correct the universal balance and order of things and connect the pretty
drag queen with a pretty girl in a passionate embrace that you silly
boys will just have to fantasize about.

Anyways so today I posted a new caption about a girl picking up a drag
queen in a Victorian Gay bar, and then a couple earlier images to celebrate
the beauty of the female form to help me get in the mood to sleep
with beautiful women, well it could be worse I suppose,
now I have to get back to job hunting

No comments:

Post a Comment