Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I was in boy mode again yesterday. I was going to go out but
I've been so exhausted that I fell asleep about 7:30 or 8 and
woke up around midnight, so I went back to sleep -I'm really
working long hours, but they're suppoused to go back to normal
soon. I did call about facial electrolysis, which will start next Tuesday
@ 6pm.  Tuesday is my birthday, so you know what I wanted.

So, it was good I rested up because it's three-thirty in the morning
and I tried sleeping but I'm awake now, and I tried praying but
I couldn't concentrate, and so I thought I'd  review my schedule
for next week - well in boy mode I work mon- fri I have this sat
off, so I'm probably working next sat - yeh boy mode sucks
totally. I'm practicing with a band monday night, then we're
playing next thursday night -that's in musician mode which isn't really
boy mode it's sort of boy mode/androgynous mode -I haven't
said I'm this or that, but it's never come up either, so it's not
like I'm closeted, more like theirs an understanding that they
probably don't want to ask, and I'd talk about it, but I'm not
going to volunteer it. anyways in girl mode, I'm pretty busy,
so here goes:
Wed - if I can get off work by 5 - trans support group,then over to
St Paul bar for dinner and use their restroom to change clothes
there's a 10p amateur drag contest that I've entered -because
Nina said they'd give me a microphone - so I'm bringing my harp
and I'll lip sync a Koko Taylor song (Let the Good Times Roll)
and play  harp on the breaks so that'll be fun
Thu - I have to get some shoes I can wear (right now I have some boots
that are wonderful and the 4" pumps which hurt like Hell after an hour)
and a wig, if there's time (the wig shop closes at 7pm) so hopefully
I'll go shopping
Fri- I wanted to hit the bars but do a bit of shopping first - I'm going
to try a different mpls gay bar  this time - I haven't been there in a while.
Sat- boy stuff in the morning, then I dress up and I'm going to sit in on a song
at the St Paul bar, which I really look forward to then I'll
catch the drag show their and over to the Gay90's for that show
(I have to check but the cross dressing club is sat too I think -that'd work out well.
Sun- Church, of course - I've joined the church so this is where you
get up in front of everyone, using your real name, and acknowledge
who you are, and what you believe in and all that - I'm a little nervous,
being dressed up and all, and I want to look pretty. I think I'll just
put on some slacks and walk the dog after wards and unwind
Mon - music practice
Tues - Electrolysis begins, then I'll just dress in some slacks and take the dog to a dog park
  (oh yeah - I can't shave before this for a day or so - I need 1/8" of stubble -yuck)
Wed-Trans support group and if it went well, I'll do the amateur drag contest again
Thu - playing with my band
Fri - Therapy session - I'm going to talk about getting into the U of M program
for trans people becuase I think I may possibly have some issues with my gender
identity (male -yuck). Then since I'm all ready dressed up, I'm going to hit the bars
Sat -there's an afternoon potluck and later a trans conference at my church
and hopefully I'm not working too late and I can do both -the Trans conference
will show a movie first and I'm looking forwards to that event.
Sun-church again then unwind and start the next week

No comments:

Post a Comment