Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Skating Away on the Thin Ice of a New Day



I was hesitant about posting this picture, but lets be adults about this - if you get
the joke, a warning label isn't going to protect you.  If not, heres a hint:
she's looking for her contact lens.  It remains the policy of Transformative-
Honeymoons that pictures of genitalia are not appropriate for this blog,
but I've said it before, and I'll say it again, "I have nothing against naked guys",
really.

On the related issue of pictures that stay in your head, The Nutcracker is really,
really silly - the music is wonderful, the girls are so pretty, but the overall effect
is just too much - I started to laugh and had to turn it off - but I do have a bit
of the "swirly girly" images of ballerina's today dancing around in my head.
I'm recommending "Meet me in St Louis" for this years Christmas girly DVD.
I saw it again the other day and it was just wonderful.

Continuing the figure skating theme, I wanted to do a caption combining the
Jethro Tull lyrics to "Skating Away on the Thin Ice of a New Day" with
the picture of a figure skater - so yeh,  I will put a warning label on this one:

WARNING!!
THIS CAPTION CONTAINS NO HUMOR OR TV/TG THEMED MATERIAL




sometimes a warning label is needed

So I was driving around and I started hearing sqeeking noises from my truck, and by
this time I'm about ready to cry, because I can't afford anything else going wrong, but I'm
being practical so I'm trying to find out the source -which is difficult for me, because
I have a little hearing loss, so I can't always locate where sounds come from (interestingly
enough - that's one of my masculine traits on the Cogiatti type tests) But  I do figure
out it's coming from insde the cab, and I'm sitting their thinking what could it be and
finally pin point it - it was the stupid seatbelt retraction thingamajigy. when I moved
my shoulders back, the belt retracted, and sometimes it squeeked, sometimes it didn't,
but it was just the seatbelt retractor.A shot of WD-40 and problem solved.
Seriously Girls get a can of WD-40, keep it handy..
Wonderful stuff.


PS - when I read my own blog - I look for comments first, see if I have any new followers
to say hello to, then I check the stats for page views and links.  but "Hi all you page views"
sounds kind of impersonnel to me-so move to the top of the list, and leave a comment.

PPS- It's not just a good idea, it's the law.  Very Presidential

No comments:

Post a Comment